MTN Foundation Scholarship 2023: Nigerian Students to Receive MTN Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships in 2023. Current recipients of the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students. Candidates who are interested can learn about the scholarship’s requirements, advantages, and application information.
MTN Foundation Scholarship 2023
How to Prepare for the MTN Foundation Scholarship in 2023
The MTN Scholarship Scheme is an annual honour given to deserving, excelling students. It consists of the MTN Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students and the MTN Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme (MTN STSS) (MTN SSBS). The Youth Empowerment Cause’s two scholarships are currently in their 12th and 10th phases, respectively.
With the MTN Foundation Scholarship Program, Nigeria’s public tertiary institutions hope to draw high-achieving, full-time students (universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education ).
The scholarship is to recognise and promote academic excellence while providing financial aid to students who would not otherwise be able to pay for their higher education.
A scholarship that covers tuition, a book allowance, and stipends is given to up to 500 talented and accomplished full-time Nigerian students majoring in science and technology.
For previous winners who have maintained a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit), the scholarship is renewed each year until graduation. At the same time, full-time students in their second year of study are encouraged to apply when it is released.
Eligible Level/Fields of Study
Students enrolled full-time at the 300 level are eligible to apply for the MTN Foundation scholarship award. The following courses are the only ones whose applications will be taken into consideration:
- Rural development and agricultural extension
- Agriculture Science Animal Breeding and Genetics Agronomy
- Animal Health, Nutrition, and Production
- Management of Aquaculture and Fisheries Applied Physics Architecture
- Engineering, Chemical
- Engineering, Civil
- Electronics and computers
- Information and Computer Science
- Mathematics and computers
- Applied Computer Science
- Engineering Electrical and Computer Science
- Engineering in Electrical and Electronics
- Computer and electronic technology
- Engineering Electronics Information Technology Industrial Mathematics Industrial Physics
- Automotive Engineering
- Engineering of Metals and Materials
- Engineering for Oil and Gas
- Electronics and Physics
- Physics and computer modelling
- Statistics and Computer Science Statistics and Applied Physics
- Engineering a system
The MTN undergraduate scholarship for Nigerian students will be used there. Remember that the entire Academic Related staff has your best interests in mind and will always give you the most recent and accurate information about scholarships, study abroad opportunities, free online schools, etc.
The MTN Foundation scholarship programme is exclusively open to students from Nigeria. Numerous international scholarships are available in the meantime for overseas students to study in any nation of their choice.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates from Nigerian public universities and colleges of education must be third-year, 300-level undergraduates enrolled full-time.
The minimal cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for candidates from public universities and colleges of education is 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme is required for applicants from public polytechnics.
- The programme for the Higher National Diploma must have accepted them (HND).
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme is required for direct entry-level students.
- They must have obtained admission to a public university’s 300 level/3rd years.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Requirement?
Details of applicants will be checked, and those who have been shortlisted will be invited to take a test of assessment. They will need to bring two most recent passport photos, the original and a copy of the following documents, as well:
- the legitimate student I.D.
- Any additional form of identity (driver’s licence, passport, or national ID card)
- admissions letter from JAMB and the school
- Letter of acceptance for HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)